Sunday, April 3, 2011

After today I need something just for fun. I hope you enjoy. :)

A. Age:18. I still can't believe it. Its the age I always thought I'd never reach and now that I'm here I want to be 6 again. Like seriously...what happened to nap time?

B. Boys: Dumb. Pointless.Waist of time. But for some reason I dream about my prince charming all the time. I'm from the south. I was born and raised to want to be a wife and a mother. It happens.


C. Cheesecake: Original. OR Red Velvet Cheesecake. (cheesecake factory y'all. its the greatest.)

D. Donuts: Both heavenly & sinful.

E. Essential start to your day: Music. Weird i know. but its one of the 1st things I do when I wake up.


F. Favorite color: YELLOW!


G. Gold or silver: Silver for sure. :)

H. Height: 5′ 5" .


I. Instruments you play(ed): The Recorder in 4th grade music class. Talk about being musically inclined.


J. Job title: Jump!Zone expert

K. Kids:My absolute favorite. If I could I'd hang out with them all the time. I love their innocence and imagination. I can't wait to be a mother.


L. Love: Waiting patiently for it.


M. Most embarrassing moment: I try to block out the ones that are worth retelling because they are THAT bad.


N. Nicknames: Aud.


O. Overnight hospital stays: Once when I was 3. I got dehydrated.


P. Pet peeves: Lying. Smacking.Tapping objects.


Q. Quote from a movie: I’m not a big movie person.


S. Siblings: Only CHILD.


T. Time you wake up: It changes everyday. I have a weird schedule.


U. University wanting to attend: I really don't know for sure. I definitely have two places I can see myself at. Samford University & UTC.


V. Vegetables: GROSS but my favorite are GREEN BEANS. (if that counts)


W. What is one interesting fact about yourself ? : 1. I'm extremely gullible.

X. X-rays you’ve had: IDK. the last one was last soccer season when I thought I dislocated my jaw. :(


Y. Yummy food you make: I make a pretty awesome grilled cheese & my brownies are kinda the bomb.


Z. Zoo animal favorites: Monkeys. Zebras. Giraffes.

No comments:

Post a Comment