Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Learning,Loving,Living.

Its that time of year. The time of year I get all sentimental. School is almost out. My schedule is jammed packed. I am sleep deprived. I am excited. I am sad. I am eager. And somehow I love every moment and every hair pulling second of it. As I'm sure I have mentioned before Im a little old for my grade. Im 18 and ending my Junior. I have always secretly enjoyed it but now that everyone I have grown up with the the exception of a few people are graduating I am kinda hating it. But once agin God has a way of bringing my heart to rest. I have realized I need to just be thankful that I am alive and well and everything I do I should do to honor and glorify Him. Ladies and Gentlemen let me tell you when you live by that one piece of knowledge life becomes so much more joyful. I don't take the small things for granted by any means anymore. Jr./Sr. Banquet and other such exciting events to be posted later.

No comments:

Post a Comment