Friday, July 16, 2010

Baseball.

I spent my day with my best friend at the baseball fields at Libscomb. Despite the humidty, the 90 something degree weather,no shade and a storm, I could not have asked for a better day. Something so simple as watching a baseball game.. actually two, was quite enjoyable after a long week at work.It was hot and humid but that actually made it quite entertaining.We had to get out of the weather for awhile so we went on an adventure.When we got back it rained and we got soaked. Had some awkard and typical encounters that seem to always happen to us.Drove to Jonathan's before dinner. Supposedly what was suppose to be a "less than 10 min" trip took almost thrity.Went to dinner and lisetned to Justin Bieber. That is a successful day in my book no doubt. There are just some things that you will always remember and today is one I hope stays fresh in my mind for awhile. What can i say I am a sucker for a chill day with good friends and nothing to do.



I also managed to grab a few good shots today.I am a happy girl to say the least.









No comments:

Post a Comment